We have featured Ummo several times because it is MPC’s #1 choice in the Argentinian Parrillada field in Puerto Rico. The meat crackles within earshot on the open grill behind the bar, the tables are stacked with deliciousness and the steak house quality wine list yells “drink me!”. Don’t sleep on the pastas or seafood offerings, the menu is surprisingly versatile. The plasmas always have soccer games and the outdoor seating is roomy and comfortable & right in the middle of Condado’s bustling strip.
• Ricotta Gnocchi w/braised short ribs sauce
• Patagonian Sea bass torrentes wine , Atlantic clams, tomato confit & mashed potatoes
• Lamb rack w/ andinian potatoes confit, corn custard & malbec mustard sauce
• Braised Wild Boar Shoulder w/figs mashed sweet potatoes, truffle essence and pear blue cheese muille-fuille
• Gourmet Parrillada chorizo, blood sausage, sweetbreads, skirt steak, filetmignon, pork tenderloin, short ribs, provoletta, chimichurri tastings and creole sauce
Ashford Avenue #1352